Search This Blog

Listen and Choose the correct response.  1. a. Thank you. b. I'm fine. c. That's my name.  d. My name's Salma. 2 a. ...

Listening_Introducing oneself, Asking and Giving Information, expressing gratitude, apology, and Showing politeness

Listen and Choose the correct response. 
1.
a. Thank you.
b. I'm fine.
c. That's my name. 
d. My name's Salma.

2
a. My father.
b. I'm fine. 
c. I'm fifteen
d. I'm in the 10th grade.

3
a. Yes, I have two.
b. I don't know. 
c. Your sister's my friend.
d. I'm glad to hear that.

4
a. My dress is new. 
b. I like your dress.
c. I live at Cempaka Putih Barat Street, number 9. 
d . Yes, the dress is in the cupboard.

5
a. Thank you.
b. OK.
c. Over there.
d. It's red.

6
a. In the restroom. 
b. In the canteen.
c. Ten A.
d The class is over.

7
a. Mr. Wahyudi.
b. I'm Sinta.
c. Yes, he is.
d. No, he isn't.

8
a. Let's eat.
b. I'm sorry, I don't know.
c. The food's delicious.
d. Yes. Let's go.

9
a. That's alright.
b. I'm happy to hear that.
c. Nice to meet you 
d. You're welcome.

10. 
a. Oh, it's not mine.
b. No, thank you.
c. There are two restrooms in the school.
d. Of course. It's near the principal's room.

11. 
a. No problem.
b. Here you are.
c. You are kidding. 
d. Nice to meet you.

12. 
a. Oh, I don't know.
b. Oh, I'm so sorry. 
c. Well, let me see
d. You are right

13.
a. Oh, that's my favorite vase. 
b. You can do it again.
c. You know I like it.
d. This is mine.

14.
a. Oh, I really want you to come. 
b. Yes. The party is tonight. 
c. You make me happy.
d. Here is the gift.

15
a. Sure, go ahead. 
b. I'm not sure. 
c. No, I'm not. 
d. Yes, thanks.

16 
a. You're welcome.
b. You are right.
c. Thank you. 
d. I like it.

17
a. Sure. What can I do for you? 
b. Here you are.
c. Let me see.
d. Good job.

18. 
a. I don't know. 
b. Alright, ma'am.
c. The door is over there.
d. Please, go to the door.

19. 
a. It's OK. Just don't do it again. 
b. The homework is too difficult.
c. The class will start soon. 
d. I'm sorry to know it.

20. 
a. I'm sorry I'm busy.
b. The house is close.
c. Come to my house. 
d. You are beautiful tonight.


0 comments: